Vaastu Tips for Bedroom
A bedroom in the North : This is the ideal direction for young couples and also for storing valuables, important papers, cash, jewellery etc.
A bedroom in the North East : This direction should not have any bedroom since it is the scared space of the house.
A bedroom in the east : The direction is ideal for Unmarried children.
A bedroom in the South East : The direction is not recommended for having bedroom since it is the quadrant of fire and imparts a hot temperament to those occupying it. it also leads to constant quarrels between couples and incurs excessive expenditure. Children staying in this direction do not take interest in their studies and finds it difficult to get a sound sleep.
A bedroom in the South or South West : The direction is ideal for having master bedroom and should be occupied by the head of the family.
A bedroom in the West : The direction is ideal for students. However, it increases the probability of birth of larger number of girls in the family.
A bedroom in the North West : The location is the best for newlywed couples
Vaastu Guidelines for Bedroom
1. Vaastu Shastra does not recommend a bedroom in the South East under any circumstances. It is best to shift from this room to any other room in the South West, South, West or North West. In case there is no choice, keep the bed away from the southeast corner or you will be sleeping on too much fire. Sleep in this room with your head towards the South and feet towards the North to ward off the ill-effects.
2. According to Vaastu Shastra, mirrors should not be located inside the bedroom as this leads to frequent misunderstandings and quarrels between couples. However, if essential, place them preferably along the North East wall.
3. You can decorate the walls with attractive wall hangings or pictures that bring pleasure since this is what you will see the first thing in the morning when you wake up!
4. The correct placement of furniture in the bedroom makes one feel at home. Vaastu suggests that since bedrooms normally have heavy objects like beds, cupboards etc, they should be placed in the South, South West or West direction of the room. If possible, avoid beds in the centre of the room.
5. According to Vaastu Shastra, mirrors should not be located inside the bedroom as this leads to frequent misunderstandings and quarrels between couples. However, if essential, place them preferably along the North East wall.
6. It is best to sleep with the head towards the South or East direction of the bedroom. The South brings a good deep sleep and ensures long life, while the East brings enlightenment. There should be no window behind you, while sleeping.