Children room is a hub of recreation , fun and frolic, however some basic thing should be taken care of to make your child an allrounder
Some basic tips of Vastu for children’s room are as follows:
- West direction is ideal for children room and must be place there.
- Vastu for Drawing Room
- Keep the bed in South-west portion of room and let your child sleep with head towards South or East direction for peace of mind.
- Door of children room should not directly face the bed.
- South-west direction is best for placing furniture while avoid any kind of furnishing in middle or centre of the room which creates obstruction.
- Keep all the furnishing 3away from the wall.
- Cabinets and closets should be placed in South or West direction.
- Avoid recruiting TV, computer/laptop in children room as they effect child concentration. But seeing today’s scenario and compulsion computers should be located in North and Television in South-east.
- Avoid any exposed mirror in children room and do not place any kind of mirror in front for bed.
- Study table should face East, North or North-east.
- Study area should be clutter free in order to boosts concentration and clutter free ambience is good for generating new ideas.
- Good lights should be placed in South-east direction while avoid sharp lamps on study table which begets strain.
- To add freshness in your child’s mood brush up his room with Green or Blue hue.
- Doors in children room are best at East or North.
- Green color proves the best for kids’ room, as it is associated with freshness and peace and increases brain power as well.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the children room. Vastu consultation of children room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the bedroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the bed
- The direction & placement of the study table
- The direction & placement of the almirah
- The direction & placement of the dressing table
- The direction & placement of TV, AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the telephone
- The direction & placement of the pets
- The colour scheme of the room