Krishna Janmashtami Puja
The most auspicious day to get Lord Krishna’s blessings, Krishna Janmashtami celebrates the birth of Bal Gopal- the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu on this mortal earth. The 24-hour window of Krishna Jayanti is brimming with the divine energy of Krishna that is sure to bestow everyone with his choicest blessings and love. It is considered highly propitious if one worships Lord Krishna on the day of Janmashtami as it brings home not just joy and contentment, but also instills a love for mankind and fulfills all our heart’s desires.
As per the Shrimad Bhagvat Gita, worshipping Shri Krishna on his birthday can bring immense blessings from him and help the devotee overcome all his/her troubles and problems while living life king size.
A puja that is performed in the midnight, Krishna Janmashtami Puja Online can be done online via us, LIVE feed will be provided to you so that you can watch the puja being performed in your name by learned hindu brahmin priests.
The following Krishna Mantra must be recited in order to receive maximum benefits from the Puja
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya namah
ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय नमः
Here are some of the benefits of the Online Krishna Janmashtami Puja when performed on the bright and auspicious day of his birthday:
- Overcome all hurdles in life: With the special Puja one can surpass even the biggest hurdles in life by lord Krishna’s grace.
- Grow exponentially: Krishna’s powers knows no bounds; when an individual performs the Janamashtami Pujan with utmost devotion, they will be blessed with material & spiritual growth in life.
- Financial stability in life: Find your footing in life with banke bihari’s blessings.
- Puja for begetting a child: Krishna Puja is considered a boon for the childless couples who are longing for a little bundle of joy in life.
- Blessing of good health: The puja blesses the devotee with good health along with a strong immunity against all ailments.
- Improve love relationships: Get Lord Krishna’s help in creating a loving environment at home. The special puja on Krishna Janmashtami can help create a loving aura at home and promote peaceful relations.
- Bring one out of dark abyss: When everything in life seems dark, Krishna’s love and miraculous powers can work wonders for you! Spiritual enlightenment is one thing that Janamashtami puja bestows one with.
- Get rid of all bad karma from the past: Upon performing the special puja one can get rid of all bad sins and karma from their past and elevate their stature in the society.
Krishna Janamashtami Puja will include:
The Krishna Janamashtami will be perfomed under the strict vedic rituals by learned brahmin priests.
The Krishna Puja on Janmashtami will include:
- Meditating Gurudeva. (गुरुदेव का ध्यान )
- A resolution made to the diety. (संकल्प )
- Gauri Ganesh Pujan (गौरी गणेश पूजन )
- Varun Kalash Pujan (वरुण कलश पूजन )
- Suryadi Navgraha Pujan (सूर्यादि नवग्रह पूजन )
- Shodash Maatr Pujan (षोडश मात्र का पूजन )
- Panch Omkaar Pujan (पंच ओमकार का पूजन )
- Krishna Pujan (भगवन कृष्णा का पूजन )
- Distribution of Prasad (प्रसाद वितरण )
- Powerful chanting of the Krishna mantras
Pujan Samagri List (Materials used whilst Janmashtami Pujan)
- Mauli (मोली)
- Yagyopavit (यज्ञोपवीत)
- Roli (रोली)
- Chandan or Sandalwood (चन्दन)
- Akshat (अक्षत)
- Abeer (अबीर)
- Itr or perfumed incense, Dhoop, Deepak (इत्र, धूप, दीपक)
- Kalash (कलश)
- Red cloth for the chowki (चौकी के लिए लाल कपडा)
- Coconut (नारियल)
- Ghee (घी)
- Cloth to cover the Kalash (कलश के लिए वस्त्र)
- A garland of flowers (पुष्प माला)
- Sweets (मिष्ठान)
- Panchamrit (दूध, दही, शहद, घी, शक्कर)
- Taamul (पान के पत्ते, सुपारी, लौंग, इलायची)
Book Krishna Janmashtami Puja from us to receive the choicest blessings of Lord Krishna over your family.
Some Puja Items of Prasad might not get delivered due to customs issues for international clie