Believed to be the most auspicious Puja to be performed in the Navratri, 9 Day Durga Saptashati Path with Hawan harbingers good health, abundance, success, and bestows the blessings of the Divine Mother, Maa Parvati on the native. It is believed that doing a Durga Saptshati Path, especially during Navratri brings the native out of all types of troubles and bad luck. We brings to you exclusive Navaratri Puja with 10 Path of Durga Saptshati daily for 9 days along with a Maha Hawan on the last day, all done in the name of you and your family!
Invoke the blessings of all 9 incarnations of Durga this Navratri through the sacred fire ritual of performing puja for the goddess. The special Durga Saptshati Path done during the Navratri holds ultimate importance due to the invocation of the 9 powerful forms of feminine energy.
Contact us to Book online Navratri Puja of 9 Day Durga Saptashati Path with Hawan to attain Maa Durga’s blessings and overcome troubles, difficulties & obstacles present in your life.
Benefits of Durga Saptashati Path:
- Performing Durga Saptashati brings about the blessings of the 9 incarnations of Maa Durga.
- Having its roots tied in the Hindu mythology, Durga Saptshati Path has been revered as the most auspicious out of all mantras.
- No matter what the problem is, the chanting of Durga Saptashati can aid in eliminating all types of ailments and troubles.
- The recital of this powerful Mantra along with Hawan creates a divine aura around the native and protects them from all harm.
- It negates all evil energies or bad vibes present in the surroundings, and creates an aura that radiates light, affluence, and prosperity.
- Also recommended to the people facing a delay in marriage, the Durga Saptashati Path, if performed in the 9 auspicious days of Navratri, can benefit and help out in finding the perfect life partner.
- It destroys the malefic influence of planets on the native’s horoscope.
- The Hawan included in this Puja is capable of uplifting all the sins and vices of the native and creating a perfectly harmonious atmosphere in the life of the native and his/her family.
9 Day Durga Saptashati Path includes:
- Path (recitation) of Saptashati Mantras by highly learned Brahmins.
- The Puja would continue for 9 Days and a Hawan would be performed at the end of the Puja to multiply the blessings.
Steps involved in the Nav Durga Puja:
- Panchang Bedi
- Kalash Puja
- Pujan of Bhagwati Durgadi
- Chanting of highly powerful Durga Saptashati path every day for the nine days of Navratri.
- This includes the recital of 13 chapters (Adhyaay) of Durga Saptashati every single day.
- Participation in Maha hawan & Kanya Pujan on the last day of Navratri.
- Along with feeding 9 little girls & 2 boys. (who haven’t reached the age of puberty)