The book rack should be made on the Southern or the Western wall.
- The book shelf should never be planned above the study table
- The shape of the study table should either be square or rectangle
- The size of the study table should not be too big or too small. The proportion of the length width should not exceed more than 1:2.
- The study room should have images of Lord Ganesh and Goddess Saraswati.
- If the learner makes use of the Table lamp then the lamp should be kept in the Southeast corner of the desk.
- A pyramid can be kept near study table as it balances the energy and increase the remembering power.
- A pendulum watch should be put on the North wall of the room.
- The windows should be larger on the eastern side and smaller on the western side of the room.
- Use light/neutral color scheme for better learning power.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the Vaastu of the study room . Vaastu consultation of study room involves a thorough analysis.
Proper location of the bedroom in the house:
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the study table
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction to face while studying
- The direction & placement of the book shelf
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the telephone
- The things to be kept in the study room
- The color scheme of the room